- No drones over Alameda County.
- End drone attacks abroad.
- No collaboration with ICE.
The Alameda County Sheriff’s Office (ACSO) has been responsible for the wrongful deportation of thousands of community members under the “Secure Communities” or S-Comm program (source: ACUDIR).
- No jail expansion. Realignment dollars for the community, not the Sheriff.
ACSO claimed the vast majority of funds designated for prison realignment to address a “budget gap,” despite a drop of the county’s jail population and a persistent failure to address inhumane conditions at Santa Rita jail (Source: Alameda County Criminal Justice Reform).
- Stop enforcing evictions.
ACSO has enforced an unjust eviction policy that deprives hundreds of people of housing every month, at the same time that thousands of bank-owned properties remain vacant and neglected (source: Causa Justa/Just Cause).